North Metro Church is excited to partner with Food for Hope this Christmas season. There are thousands of children in Adams County who receive little to nothing to eat when they are not at school. The mission of Food for Hope is to provide these children with nutritious food so that they can grow, learn, and thrive among their peers.
We are asking for food donations to help these kids this season. Please bring items from the following list to the church now through December 24. You may drop items off on Sundays in the lobby or during office hours M–Th, 9a–4p.
- Canned Fruit (light syrup)
- Canned Vegetables (low or no sodium)
- Canned Chicken, Salmon, Tuna
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Beans (low or no sodium)
- Rice (1lb bags)
- Granola/Protein Bars
- Applesauce (no sugar added)
- Oatmeal (box of individual packets)
- Whole Grain Cereal (Lower Sugar – Individual Servings)
- Beef Stew/Hearty Canned Soups
Food for Hope strives to uphold the school district food policy and therefore will not distribute expired food. Please help follow this standard of providing quality, nutritious food by checking the expiration date on your food before you donate!