Student Ministry at North Metro
We believe that students are a vital part of the body of Christ!
Through fun events, engaging services, and life-changing small groups, we can help students encounter Jesus and grow in relationship with Him. We provide opportunities for students to participate in multiple forms of discipleship, we empower them to read the Bible on their own, and we challenge them to reach their friends with the Gospel. We believe through these avenues we can come alongside parents in helping their students to follow Jesus.
Student Ministry Weekly Schedule
- Sunday Nights: Middle School and High School Students Ministry, 6–8 p.m. at North Metro Church
- Wednesday Nights: Middle School and High School Community Groups, 6–7:30 p.m. at North Metro Church
Make sure you join our North Metro Students group on Facebook and follow northmetro_students on Instagram to stay up to date on what is happening within our ministry. We also send out emails and text messages throughout the week. If you are not receiving either of those, please contact [email protected] for your high school student or [email protected] for your middle school student.
- High School Guys/Girls Small Group leader
- Middle School Guys/Girls Small Group leader
- Parent Food Team: Feed the Flock Ministry
- Parent/Adult Transportation Team