During this time of COVID-19, more people than ever are viewing church services and all other types of content online, and unfortunately, the systems that deliver all of this content can get overwhelmed. Please be patient and if you experience difficulties with the video or the live page in general, here are some tips:
- Be sure you click to unmute the audio. It’s muted by default when the stream begins.
- Sometimes the feed may pause briefly. Please be patient while the feed attempts to fix itself.
- If there is no video, you can try connecting at one of our alternate streaming locations: Facebook, our backup web page, or the Vimeo viewer.
- We usually know when the stream is having issues, but if you are experiencing extended trouble, please let us know in the chat or by sending an email.
- If all else fails, you can always watch the recording later on our website.