We are currently offering one on-campus service each Sunday at 9:00 a.m. We also are livestreaming at 9:00 and providing a live-hosted rebroadcast at 10:30 a.m. Following are our guidelines and requirements for on-campus meetings.
Adult Sunday Services
Limit 100 people per service, including staff and volunteers. Pre-registration required.
This is a full service with live music and a message. Please be sure you read through the guidelines below to find the registration link and to gain a full picture of what to expect for Sunday services.
Limit 50 people, including staff and volunteers. No registration.
Students meet weekly according to the schedule below. Attendees will be required to follow social distancing practices and wear masks whenever indoors. Most events will take place outdoors on the church campus, with some exceptions during Bible teaching times.
- Tuesday Night High School Bible Study, 6–8 p.m.
- Wednesday Night Impact for Middle School, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- Sunday Night Live for High School Students, 6–8 p.m.
Groups and Teams
Limit 10 people per group. Facility request required.
Community groups or teams may book outside space to meet on-campus. Social distancing and masks are expected. Indoor facilities are not available for booking at this time.
North Metro Church COVID-19 Re-Entry Guidelines/Expectations for Sunday Services
The following guidelines and expectations are the precautions North Metro Church is taking for the safety of those who come onto our campus for church services.
What North Metro is doing
- Temperature and symptom checks for all staff and serving teams
- Washing our hands frequently
- Staff and serving teams will be wearing face coverings
- Providing an experience that is as “touchless” as we can make it
- Cleaning before and between services
Expectations of those who come to the North Metro Church campus
- Park in the front parking lot and enter through the main entrance. There will be social distancing markings if there is a line to get in.
- Families will sit together; no kids ministry.
- Register the exact number of people coming, including children ages 0+ (please do not bring someone who has not been registered). Registration link: https://reopen.church/r/6QhGhjPQ.
- There will be assigned seating. Please allow our ushers to direct you to your seats.
- Please follow our directional arrows.
- Social distancing is expected (6 ft spacing).
- No hand-shaking or hugging.
- In compliance with the state mandate, we require wearing face coverings whenever indoors.
- Bathrooms are available for emergency use only.
- Coffee and donuts will not be available. Please do not bring food or drink.
- If you have been in association with anyone with COVID-19, or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please wait 14 days until you are symptom free to register.
- Violators will be asked to comply or leave.
* If you are not able to comply with any of these guidelines, please wait to register until a later date.