Beginning on June 21, we will be entering into Phase Two of our campus re-entry plan, which includes the following through July 5. We will continue to offer live-streamed services through our website and Facebook every Sunday at 9:00 and 10:30 a.m., as well as online connections throughout the week. As we monitor reentry, we hope to expand on-campus worship experiences over the summer.
Adult Sunday Services
Limit 40 people per service. Pre-registration required.
Included will be a live message from one of our pastors or elders, prayer, and Q&A time. Please be sure you read through the guidelines below to find the registration link and to gain a full picture of what to expect for these Sunday services.
Limit 50 people, including staff and volunteers. No registration.
Students will need to follow social distancing practices, but masks are optional. Most events will take place outdoors on the church campus, with some exceptions during Bible teaching times.
- June 23, Tuesday Night High School Bible Study, 6–8 p.m.
- June 24, Wednesday Night Impact for Middle School, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- June 28, Sunday Night Live for High School Students, 6–8 p.m.
Groups and Teams
Limit 10 people per group. Facility request required.
Community groups or teams may book outside space to meet on-campus from June 21 onward. Social distancing is expected. Indoor facilities are not available for booking at this time.
North Metro Church COVID-19 Re-Entry Guidelines/Expectations for Sunday Services
The following guidelines and expectations are the precautions North Metro Church is taking for the safety of those who come onto our campus for church services.
What North Metro is doing
- Temperature and symptom checks for all staff and serving teams
- Washing our hands frequently
- Staff and serving teams will be wearing face coverings
- Providing an experience that is as “touchless” as we can make it
- Cleaning before and between services
Expectations of those who come to the North Metro Church campus
- Park in the front parking lot and enter through the office entrance. There will be social distancing markings if there is a line to get in.
- Families will sit together; no kids’ ministry.
- Register the exact number of people coming, including children ages 0+ (please do not bring someone who has not been registered). Registration link: https://reopen.church/r/6QhGhjPQ.
- Social distancing is expected (6 ft spacing).
- No hand-shaking or hugging.
- Out of care and concern for others and CDC guidelines, we highly recommend wearing face coverings.
- Bathrooms are available for emergency use only.
- Coffee and donuts will not be available. Please do not bring food or drink.
- Due to CDC guidelines and for your safety, we will not be singing at these services.
- There will be assigned seating. Please allow our ushers to direct you to your seats.
- Please follow our directional arrows.
- If you have been in association with anyone with COVID-19, or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please wait 14 days until you are symptom free to register.
- Violators will be asked to comply or leave.
* If you are not able to comply with any of these guidelines, please wait to register until a later date.