We are currently offering one on-campus service each Sunday at 9:00 a.m., which is also live-streamed with online hosts. Following are our guidelines and requirements for on-campus meetings.
Adult Sunday Services
Limit 200 people per service, including staff and volunteers. Pre-registration is not required.
This is a full service with live music and a message. Please be sure you read through the guidelines below to gain a full picture of what to expect for Sunday services.
Limit 50 people, including staff and volunteers. No registration.
Students meet weekly according to the schedule below. Attendees will be required to follow social distancing practices and wear masks whenever indoors. Some events take place outdoors on the church campus, with some exceptions during Bible teaching times.
- Middle School Bible Study: Sunday mornings at 9 a.m.
- Sunday Night Live: High School groups from 6–8 p.m.
- High School Bible Study: Tuesday nights from 6–8 p.m.
- Middle School Impact: Wednesday nights from 5:30–7:30 p.m.
Groups and Teams
Limit 10 people per group. Facility request required.
Community groups or teams may book outside space to meet on-campus. Social distancing and masks are expected. Indoor facilities are not available for booking at this time.
North Metro Church COVID-19 Guidelines/Expectations for Sunday Services
The following guidelines and expectations are the precautions North Metro Church is taking for the safety of those who come onto our campus for church services.
What North Metro is doing
- Washing our hands frequently
- Staff and serving teams will be wearing face coverings
- Providing an experience that is as “touchless” as we can make it
- Cleaning before and between services
Expectations of those who come to the North Metro Church campus
- Park in the front parking lot and enter through the main entrance. There will be social distancing markings if there is a line to get in.
- Kids ministry is limited.
- There will be assigned seating. Please allow our ushers to direct you to your seats.
- Please follow our directional arrows.
- Social distancing is expected (6 ft spacing).
- Face coverings are required whenever indoors except while sitting during the church service.
- Coffee and donuts are not available.
- If you have been in association with anyone with COVID-19, or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend any on-campus service, meeting, or event.
- Violators will be asked to comply or leave.