Below is a summary of next year’s planned budget, as well as some ministry and mission highlights from the past year. Thank you for your support through this continued tough COVID-19 season! God has been moving and impacting lives both locally and globally through North Metro Church.
International Mission Partners
- East Africa missions — We continued partnerships including Kibera slum, Kenya; and Arusha, Tanzania; training and equipping leaders in the schools and medical clinics. North Metro’s financial generosity provides income and jobs for the Arusha medical clinic team that reaches thousands of locals, many who do not know Christ.
- India — North Metro is the primary sponsor of Hyderabad, India orphanage, taking care of more than 35 special needs kids and adults.
- La Paz, Mexico — Unfortunately due to COVID-19, we were unable to send a team to La Paz, Mexico. If the Lord is willing, we plan to send a team in 2022.
- City of Thornton — As a major sponsor and partner with City of Thornton events, this year we supported and hosted food drives, which also included a special Easter gift bag for City of Thornton families in need.
- Grace Fellowship and Orchard Latino — Our joint FunFest Trunk-or-Treat event reached more than 2,100 families and children in the north area.
- Cold Weather Care (CWC) — Due to COVID-19 we were not able to offer services as part of Cold Weather Care in 2021. CWC provides lifesaving shelter for Adams County individuals and families, North Metro provides not only finances but hundreds of volunteers caring for homeless families.
- North Metro Students sent 70 students to our fall discipleship retreat (EPIC), and 100 students went “on mission” at Mission Camp in Estes Park in 2021.
- North Metro Kids hosted Vacation Bible School this summer and had more than 200 kids and team members each day of VBS, along with more than 49 at summer camp.
- Community Groups are connecting and serving the community and finding creative ways to continue discipleship.
- We are continuing leadership development and discipleship to raise up leaders in our church.
When COVID-19 hit, were able to transition to an online experience where we have seen people come to know Christ as their Savior, and people “attend online” all over the country and even across the world.
Thank you for your generous support in 2021. God has done a great work during this challenging time and we are excited to see all that God has for 2022.
North Metro Church 2022 Summary Proposed Budget
Members of North Metro Church may review and vote on the proposed budget between November 28, 2021 and December 12, 2021. If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact the church office at 303-457-8560 or using the contact form below. If you are not currently a member, you may submit a membership application.
You may submit budget questions to the finance team [email protected].