Vision Budget 2021
2021 sees a transition to a fiscal year beginning January 1 and ending December 31. Below is a summary of next year’s planned budget, as well as some ministry and mission highlights from the past 18 months. Thank you for your support through this tough COVID-19 season! God has been moving and impacting lives both locally and globally through North Metro Church.
International Mission Partners
- East Africa missions — continued partnerships including 2019 summer team to Kibera slum, Kenya and Arusha, Tanzania, training and equipping leaders in the schools and medical clinics. North Metro financial generosity provides income and jobs for the Arusha medical clinic team that reaches thousands of locals, many who do not know Christ, weekly.
- India — primary sponsor of Hyderabad, India orphanage, taking care of more than 35 special needs kids and adults.
- La Paz, Mexico — student ministry sent a team of 17 students and adults to run a community VBS and service projects.
- City of Thornton — major sponsor and partner with City of Thornton events, including Easter Eggscramble, Special Needs Egg Hunt, and food drives.
- Stellar Elementary — over two years, joint FunFest Trunk-or-Treat events have reached more than 5,000 families and children in the north area.
- Cold Weather Care (CWC) — providing lifesaving shelter for Adams County individuals and families, North Metro provides not only finances but hundreds of volunteers caring for homeless families. In 2019/20 CWC served 35 households, 56 people, and moved 75% into stable housing upon exit.
- North Metro Students sent 86 students to our fall discipleship retreat (EPIC), and 77 students went “on mission” at Mission Camp in Estes Park in 2019.
- North Metro Kids had 34 at winter camp (Feb 2020).
- Community Groups are connecting and serving the community and finding creative ways to continue discipleship.
- We are continuing leadership development and discipleship to raise up leaders in our church.
When COVID-19 hit, were able to transition to an online experience where we have seen people come to know Christ as their Savior, and people “attend online” all over the country and even across the world.
Thank you for your generous support these past 18 months. God has done a great work during this time and we are excited to see all that God has for 2021!
North Metro Church 2021 Summary Proposed Budget
Proposed 2021 Budget
Administration & Executive
Facilities & Operations
Marketing & Communications
Staffing & Contractors
General Ministry Expenses (i.e., volunteer training, memorial team, safety, etc.)
Specific Ministries (i.e., Community, Students, Kids, Worship, etc.)
Members of North Metro Church may review and vote on the proposed budget between November 22, 2020 and December 6, 2020. Verify your membership status and request a ballot using the form below or contact the church office at 303-457-8560. If you are not currently a member, you may submit a membership application.
You may submit budget questions to the finance team [email protected].