Welcome to North Metro’s Legacy of Faith Page
- Growth in our children’s ministry and the need for safe and secure additional classroom space (a new two-story building).
- Growth in our student ministry and the need for dedicated space for classes and fellowship (remodeling of existing structure for a student center).
- Additional space to house guests of our Cold Weather Care Ministry (a homeless shelter in the winter months) and a shower facility.
- Increased fire safety, sprinkler systems, and upgraded alarms.
- Increased number of adult bathroom facilities and dedicated, safe and secure bathrooms for children only.
- Sound and lighting upgrades to our café area, which doubles as a fellowship venue, small memorial services, ministry, and discipleship space.
- Upgrade of our landscaping, ground water disbursement and safe children’s playgrounds.
The vision for this initiative included our trust in God’s provision to complete the remodeling and new construction debt-free. By God’s grace and faithfulness, and the faithfulness of His people at NMC, we are on track to see that come to fruition. The remodeling is complete and celebration events are underway for the new children’s building.
October 2014 Updates
Sunday, October 12, a ribbon cutting at 8:45 a.m. will take place at the double door entry, S.E. corner of the building. Note: October 5 is the last Sunday children meet at Stellar Elementary.
Sunday, November 2, 6:00–7:30 p.m.: A dedication, prayer, and praise night in the auditorium. Be sure to attend and hear the wonderful testimonies of God’s protection and provision through out our LOF initiative. Children are welcome. Childcare is not provided.
Praise the Lord that all of our permits have been approved by the city without any late completion penalty costs and we now have a certificate of occupancy.
- The total cost of the project: Approximately $1,531,701
- Funds set aside and received as of 9/14: $1,220,120
- Expenses paid through 9/14: $1,154,095
- A more detailed financial report will be provided when all invoices have been received and necessary purchases of furnishings for the new building are complete.
How can you participate?
- Pray — About increasing your current giving and/or how God would have you participate for the first time
- Keep — If you have committed to LOF, then please keep your commitment
- Consider — A a one time financial “Thanksgiving” gift.
Now to Him Who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generation, forever and ever. Amen. —Ephesians 3:20–21
Legacy of Faith FAQs
Celebrating 60 Years
North Metro Church is turning 60, and we’d like you to join the celebration!
- One gathering on August 17 @ 10:00 a.m. Doors open @ 9:00 a.m.
- Church-wide picnic, 5–8 p.m. @ NMC campus, including ’50s sock hop
- Prizes for the best ’50s costume
- Hamburgers and hot dogs provided; bring your own chairs and drinks
- Games for the kids
- Please bring a potluck item to share according to your last name:
- A–C: Hamburger/hot dog topping (i.e., cheese, onions, tomato, pickles); NOTE: ketchup, mustard, and relish will be provided by the church
- D–H: Chips and dips
- I–P: Side dish/salad
- Q–Z: Dessert
- Sign up to RSVP so we know how much to purchase
There are more than 2,000 videos from some great teachers. You should have already received an official invitation email to give you FREE access to this library. If you haven’t received it, check your spam filter and accept the invite today. Since it was coming from RightNow’s system, it may have gotten filtered.
Simply find the email, click on the link, put in your name and a password and you’re all set. All of the videos are FREE for everyone to use. If you have not shared your email address with us, use this form to update us!