Raising kids who love God takes perseverance, prayer, the support of your family and a church family.
Child dedication is an opportunity for parents to publicly commit to raising their children in a way that brings honor to God. Kids of all ages may participate. You may submit a request using the form below, download a PDF version, or pick one up at the children’s check-in area or Welcome Center.
If you have questions, or would like more information, email Sonia Allen our Early Childhood Minister.
To help us prepare your photo for display, please follow these guidelines:
- photos should be fairly recent, digital (in a *.jpg, or, *.png format)
- be clear (having few, if any, scratches, dust spots, etc)
- be in focus
- have a landscape orientation (long edges at the bottom/top)
- preferably feature the child by him/herself (siblings also being dedicated, may also be in the picture)
- have a clear facial view
- sport sufficient surroundings to allow for their and their parent’s name(s) to be added
- Please – do not crop your photo, we may need more image than you might realize, to produce what is needed
- Please – do not reduce its file size or resolution – typically a photo, as it comes from the camera, will be about 1MB to 2MB. Maintaining that size will allow us to re-size the photo as needed, without losing clarity (becoming pixelized).
Having said that:
- if necessary, we can work with photos that do not meet all of those requirements
- we do crop and/or add background or otherwise modify photos, to fit the auditorium screens
- we may also modify the existing background to remove distractions
- as a matter of course, we attempt to remove blemishes and red eye
- You may send more than one photo, however only one per child will be used (we will use the one most suited to the layout, quality and resolution we need)
Please give us time to do a good job for you! Photos should be received at least two weeks prior to the desired dedication service.
2013 Dedication Dates: January 20th; April 21; July 14; October 20
You can make a request for your child’s dedication by filling out this form…
Please note that all fields marked with a star (*), need an entry – this includes radio buttons that only require a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
“Let all the little children come to Me”