The first church in Acts (Chapter 2) recognized the need for community. People gathered in homes to pray, learn and deepen relationships. The more they met, the closer they grew with one another and with God. One measurement of success at North Metro is to see every person offered the opportunity to join and participate in a Life Group. Groups are available almost every night of the week and are open to all adults, and we have recently added a life group specifically for the Hispanic community. If you are interested in attending or joining a Life Group please call Danny Bote, our Associate Pastor of Discipleship and Life Groups at 303.457.8560, Ext 304. Child care is provided in some groups.
- A typical group gathering would consist of prayer, bible study, informal conversation and laughter.
- The group gathering will last about 1-1/2 hours.
- Our goal is to help people connect with others who have common life issues.
- We have groups for married couples and for singles adults.
- We will help you find a group that best meets your needs.
One Life Group member said, “For me, my small group has meant the difference between just attending church and being part of the church family.”