A Community committed to worship God as we love, grow, serve and reach others
What our mission looks like…
Worship (John 4:23-24, Acts 2:47)
- Worship is a lifestyle, not just a single act; we gather together on Sunday as a people celebrating God’s presence and power in our daily lives.
Love (Acts 2:42-44, John 13:35, Hebrews 10:24)
- Making authentic relationships that are based on God’s love for us.
Grow (Acts 2:42, Col. 1:28, 2 Peter 3:18)
- Opportunities to study and learn how to mature in Christ.
Serve (Psalm 100:2, Is. 58:6-14, Matt. 20:28, Acts 2:45, Gal. 5:13)
- Utilizing our unique personalities, experiences and gifts to serve others for Christ.
Reach (Acts 2:47)
- Finding creative ways to relationally share our faith in Christ with others
Simply stated, our mission is to Discover Life Together!
A core value is what we deem important as we carry out our ministry. Our core values are unique to us as they characterize our approach and attitude when ministry is done.
- Dependence on God – All God calls us to do, He empowers us to do
- Authentic Community– We acknowledge our differences as we develop Christ-like relationships
- Transformed Lives– God takes us as we are and changes us into the character of Christ
- Purposeful Participation– every person serving as God builds His church through us
- Mission Engagement – collective and personal involvement in reaching the world for Christ
Vision is how we carry out our God-given mission. Vision depends upon who we are and what is around us and will change as God directs our paths. Our vision is to equip all people to know Jesus and be used by Him in daily life. This means we are focused on helping people discover a Life in Christ.
Currently, God has led us into an active relationship with a local elementary school through an afternoon Bible club in Federal Heights and we are actively seeking His guidance to begin a church plant. We serve alongside strategic missions partnerships both locally and overseas including supporting a medical clinic in Arusha, Tanzania and missionaries from LA to India! NMC is also part of COFU (Community of Faith United) and CWC (Cold Weather Care) as we work together to meet the needs of homeless families and individuals in Adams County.